1. Malala Yousafzai (17 years old): Nobel Peace Prize speech, 2014
Malala speaks powerfully for children, education and peace.
2. Jamila Raqib promotes nonviolent resistance to people living under tyranny — and there’s a lot more to it than street protests:
3. Martin Luther King Jr.’s great anti-war speech is more relevant than ever today.
(Excerpts from his sermon at the Ebenezer Baptist Church on April 30, 1967).
4. The Fallen Of World War Two: a stunning animation showing the effects of war.
5. Jean Varnier, 2015 Templeton Prize Laureate talks about the wider human family: